Friday 1 June 2012

Collaborative Story

Its 1.00am and I’m walking aimlessly around Manurewa. The only other people I can see are creepy trannys and one elderly man wrapped up in blankets whose staring at me. I keep walking desperately hoping for a miracle. No miracles so far. I sit down on a nearby park bench and think back to how I ended up stranded in this dump. It all started at about 11.30pm when my friend Casey decided we needed to go and buy some Ice Cream. Unfortunately she only has her restricted license so she wasn’t allowed to take me but she forced me to get in the car with her. We drove to the dairy round the corner but it was closed. We tried supermarkets but all of them had closed at 11. “There`s a 24 hour supermarket in Manurewa we could go there.” I told her. We took a left turn at the next lights and headed to Manurewa. I looked at the clock and read 12.15am. I then look over to Casey who is dosing off. “Casey!” I yell trying to wake her up. “Casey!” I yell again in a desperate attempt before we cross over the center lines. “Casey!” I scream as I see the oncoming headlights.

1 comment:

  1. Good start.
    Have you alerted Mighael that it is his turn to carry it on?

    ReplyDelete