Tuesday 14 February 2012

Holidays


In the holidays I did lots of fun things.
 I spent New Year`s Eve with my family watching movies and talking. A few minutes before midnight we all went outside and stood on the deck of my grandparents house in Onemana. As midnight drew closer we started counting from 10 downwards. At exactly midnight granddad blew a French horn to signal the beginning of a new year. We have been blowing this horn ever since I was little. Everyone then took a turn at trying to blow the horn – not very well.
A few days after new years, my cousin Louise and I went down to stay with Breanna and her family in a caravan. While we were there the weather was quite nice so we went swimming, reading and tanning at the beach. We were always reading and sitting in the sun. At night we got two packs of cards and played Scum – a card game- with her family and their friends. This game was really fun as everyone was getting really competitive. On the last night we were there Breanna, Louise, Madison and I were all sitting in our sleeping bags looking at the stars and reading our books. I had a great holidays and enjoyed everyday of it.
Me,Breanna and Louise on the beach

 




1 comment:

  1. Cool, thanks for getting this posted up. It is well written. I'm glad you had an enjoyable holidays!

    ReplyDelete